Circulation Research Online First
All Original Research articles are published Online First on the same day of acceptance, including Original Contributions, Short Communications, Brief UltraRapid Communications, New Methods, and Clinical Track. After Online First publication, articles will be prepared for print and online publication, which includes copyediting, typesetting, proofreading, and author review. This process may lead to differences between the accepted version of the manuscript and the final, published version.
Some selected Original Research articles and AHA Scientific Statements (when published in Circulation Research) in the Online First area have been typeset, copyedited, and reviewed by the author or writing group, but they have not appeared in a print or online issue of the journal.
Each manuscript published Online First is citable, with the official publication date being the date of the manuscript's first online posting. To reference an Online First article, please follow this example: Nakajima S, Ohashi J, Sawada A, Noda K, Fukumoto Y, Shimokawa H. Essential role of bone marrow for microvascular endothelial and metabolic functions in mice. Circ Res. May 1, 2012. doi:10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.112.270215: http://circres.ahajournals.org. Accessed June 20, 2012.
June 21, 2018
- You have accessRestricted accessThe Transcription Factor ETV1 Induces Atrial Remodeling and ArrhythmiaCarolin Rommel, Stephan Rösner, Achim Lother, Margareta Barg, Martin Schwaderer, Ralf Gilsbach, Timo Bömicke, Tilman Schnick, Sandra Mayer, Sophia Doll, Michael Hesse, Oliver Kretz, Brigitte Stiller, Franz-Josef Neumann, Matthias Mann, Markus Krane, Bernd K Fleischmann, Ursula Ravens and Lutz HeinCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.313036, originally published June 21, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.313036
- You have accessRestricted accessCirculating Progenitor Cells and Racial Differences: A Possible Contribution to Health DisparityAyman S Samman-Tahhan, Muhammad Hammadah, Heval M Kelli, Jeong Hwan Kim, Pratik B Sandesara, Ayman Alkhoder, Belal Kaseer, Mohamad M Gafeer, Matthew L Topel, Salim S Hayek, Wesley T O'Neal, Malik Obideen, Yi-An Ko, Chang Liu, Iraj Hesaroieh, Ernestine A Mahar, Viola Vaccarino, Edmund K Waller and Arshed A QuyyumiCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.313282, originally published June 21, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.313282
- You have accessRestricted accessCell-Specific Functions of ADAM17 Regulate the Progression of Thoracic Aortic AneurysmMengcheng Shen, Mei Hu, Paul W Fedak, Gavin Y Oudit and Zamaneh KassiriCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.313181, originally published June 21, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.313181
June 19, 2018
- You have accessRestricted accessTransplanted Mesenchymal Stem Cells Reduce Autophagic Flux in Infarcted Hearts via the Exosomal Transfer of mir-125bChangchen Xiao, Kan Wang, Yinchuan Xu, Hengxun Hu, Na Zhang, Yingchao Wang, Zhiwei Zhong, Jing Zhao, Qingju Li, Dan Zhu, Changle Ke, Shuhan Zhong, Xianpeng Wu, Hong Yu, Wei Zhu, Jinghai Chen, Jianyi Zhang, Jian'an Wang and Xinyang HuCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.312758, originally published June 19, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.312758
- You have accessRestricted accessSafety and Efficacy of Intracoronary Infusion of Allogeneic Human Cardiac Stem Cells in Patients with ST-segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction and Left Ventricular Dysfunction: A Multicenter Randomized, Double-Blind and Placebo-Controlled Clinical TrialFrancisco Fernández-Avilés, Ricardo Sanz-Ruiz, Jan Bogaert, Ana Casado Plasencia, Inmaculada Gilaberte, Ann Belmans, María Eugenia Fernández-Santos, Dominique Charron, Miguel Mulet, Raquel Yotti, Itziar Palacios, Manuel Luque, Rafael Sádaba, J A San Roman, Mariano Larman, Pedro L Sánchez, Juan Sanchis, Manuel F Jimenez-Navarro, Piet Claus, Reem Al-Daccak, Eleuterio Lombardo, José Luis Abad, Olga Delarosa, Lucia Corcostegui, Javier Bermejo and Stefan JanssensCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.312823, originally published June 19, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.312823
June 14, 2018
- Open AccessTbx20 Is Required in Mid-Gestation Cardiomyocytes and Plays a Central Role in Atrial DevelopmentCornelis J Boogerd, Xiaoming Zhu, Ivy Aneas, Noboru J Sakabe, Lunfeng Zhang, Debora R Sobreira, Lindsey E Montefiori, Julius Bogomolovas, Amelia C Joslin, Bin Zhou, Ju Chen, Marcelo Nobrega and Sylvia M EvansCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.311339, originally published June 14, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.311339
June 13, 2018
- You have accessRestricted accessMitochondrial ROS Drive Sudden Cardiac Death and Chronic Proteome Remodeling in Heart FailureSwati Dey, Deeptankar DeMazumder, Agnieszka Sidor, D B Foster and Brian O'RourkeCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.312708, originally published June 13, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.312708
June 07, 2018
- You have accessRestricted accessEffects of Repetitive Transendocardial CD34+ Cell Transplantation in Patients with Non-Ischemic Dilated CardiomyopathyBojan Vrtovec, Gregor Poglajen, Matjaz Sever, Gregor Zemljic, Sabina Frljak, Andraz Cerar, Marko Cukjati, Martina Jaklic, Peter Cernelc, Francois Haddad and Joseph C WuCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.117.312170, originally published June 7, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.117.312170
May 14, 2018
- You have accessRestricted accessDiabetes-Induced Cardiomyocyte Passive Stiffening Is Caused by Impaired Insulin-Dependent Titin Modification and Can Be Modulated by Neuregulin-1Anna-Eliane Hopf, Christian Andresen, Sebastian Kötter, Malgorzata Isic, Kamila Ulrich, Senem Sahin, Sabine Bongardt, Wilhelm Roell, Felicitas Drove, Nina Scheerer, Leni Vandekerckhove, Gilles W De Keulenaer, Nazha Hamdani, Wolfgang A Linke and Martina KrügerCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.117.312166, originally published May 14, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.117.312166
May 04, 2018
- You have accessRestricted accessCRISPR-Mediated Gene Editing to Assess the Roles of Tet2 and Dnmt3a in Clonal Hematopoiesis and Cardiovascular DiseaseSoichi Sano, Kousei Ohshima, Ying Wang, Yasufumi Katanasaka, Miho Sano and Kenneth WalshCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.313225, originally published May 4, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.313225
October 09, 2012
- You have accessRestricted accessInterleukin 17A Exacerbates Atherosclerosis by Promoting Fatty Acid-Binding Protein 4–Mediated ER Stress in MacrophagesQi Gao, Yang Jiang, Shen Dai, Bo Wang, Fei Gao, Chun Guo, Faliang Zhu, Qun Wang, Xiaoyan Wang, Jining Wang, Yongyu Shi, Yun Zhang, Wanjun Chen and Lining ZhangCirculation Research. 2012;CIRCRESAHA.112.272567, originally published October 9, 2012https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.112.272567